Tips for Tuesday
Don't let lack of time keep you from being organized. There are many things that take only a few minutes to get aspects of your house in order.
• Buy a universal remote so you don't waste time looking for the right one.
• Corral each person's shoes into their own laundry basket. They may not be lined up in pairs, but at least they will be in the same basket.
• Turn those stray socks into dust rags. They fit perfectly over your hand!
• Set out a tray or basket for each person's keys, sunglasses, phone, pocket change when they walk in the door.
• Even junk drawers can be organized! Use dividers or small containers to categorize small items.
• Have a basket at the top/bottom of the staircase to hold items that need to go up/down on our next trip.