Moving on Mondays
Before you purchase a new home, you have an inspector look at it for any major problems. The results may be a deal breaker if the issues are serious enough. If you have your home for sale, put yourself in the buyer's shoes. What would they find on a home inspection of your property?
Avoid any surprises by having your own home inspection. Last week, we looked at bathrooms for potential water disaster areas. This week, we're looking at kitchens.
• Are the countertops in good condition?
• Are the countertops affixed properly?
• Does the plumbing show signs of leaking?
• Does the water line to the refrigerator work/leak?
• Does the garbage disposal work properly?
• Does the dishwasher work properly? Leak?
• Are all the appliances in good working condition?
• Is the floor in need of repair?