Medications, whether over the counter or prescription, can be expensive. Yet there are many ways to make your own cures/remedies that will be natural and save you money at the drug store.
• Tape a banana peel over a planter's wart before bedtime. The poultice will start working in a few days.
• Make your own cold pack by putting 3 parts water to 1 part rubbing alcohol in a zippered bag and freezing it.
• A spoonful of honey works just as well for a sore throat as a lozenge.
• Soothe sunburns with a cloth soaked in apple cider vinegar or witch hazel.
• Soak feet in white vinegar to keep athlete's foot at bay.
• Dissolve 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a cup of warm water to soothe a stomachache.
• If you have to take a prescription medication, ask for samples from your doctor.