If you're like most writers, this isn't your full-time job. You may work outside the home. You might have children to care for. You might have a sick family member that takes up much of yor time.
Whatever it is, not many writers have the luxury of writing ten hours a day to crank out that manuscript. Here are some tips to help you manage your time better, and find more time to write:
21. Compose a signature line for all your emails that is automatically added to outgoing messages.
22. Create a master file of standard email responses to copy and paste into the body of an email.
23. Delete or save emails immediately after reading and responding to them.
24. Let phone calls go into voicemail when writing to minimize interruptions.
25. Close the door to your office when working--this tells your family you mean business!