Tips for Tuesday
You work, your children are involved in after-school activites, your house doesn't clean itself. So how do you get it all done? In addition to daily tasks, there are special occasions and holidays that always pop up, creating even more work for you.
These events usually require a trip to the mall, whether it's for a gift, new clothes or something needed for school. To make your trips easier, keep these tips in mind:
• Make a list before you go so you don’t forget anything.
• Make sure you have the receipt with you for any items you are returning. Some stores require one. Others will give you the last sale price no matter what you paid.
• Return catalog purchases to the store to avoid shipping fees and waiting in line at the post office.
• Buy movie tickets online to avoid standing in line.
• Buy presents on sale when you see them throughout the year. Post-holiday sales are a great time to stock up on next year's presents at a fraction of the cost.