The best part about being organized is that you will need less in your home. You will need to buy less because you will have learned to live with less.
Here are some ways you can save money by using less in your kitchen:
• Save plastic containers from food to use for storage or leftovers--no need to buy expensive brands.
• Turn your clean used plastic baggies inside out to use a second time.
• Aluminum foil can be reused after washing with hot, soapy water.
• Use an empty tissue box to hold plastic grocery bags.
• Clean styrofoam egg cartons make excellent ice-cube trays when you need extra for a party.
• Nail polish can be used to identify your keys.
• Roll your tablecloths, napkins and placemats around empty paper towel rolls for creaseless storage.
• An old vertical desk sorter holds cookie sheets upright in your cabinet.
• Line a pizza box with craft paper to use as an art portfolio for your children.