Whether it's what you use, or how you use it, you can save money in bathroom.
• Try using less shampoo than you usually do. You will find that you can still get a good lather with less shampoo.
• Don't shampoo your hair every day. It won't dry out or frizz as fast.
• Adopt a new hair style that doesn't need the blow dryer and curling iron every morning--save on electricity.
• Turn shampoo, conditioner and lotion bottles upsidedown after every use. That stubborn liquid that sticks to the bottom will eventually make it to the top.
• Flatten your toilet paper roll before putting it on the holder. This will make it harder to unroll so you'll use fewer sheets.
• Don't throw away that shower curtain liner! It can be laundered on the gentle cycle with vinegar to get rid of the soap scum.
• Before calling a professional to fix a problem, go to your local hardware store. They may be able to tell you how to fix the problem if you describe it.
• Wipe down your sink, mirror and shower doors on a regular basis so you don't have to use expensive, harsh cleaners as often.
• Send in or ask for free samples of shampoo, hand lotion, etc. Many manufacturers offer free samples, especially of new products.