Tips for Tuesday
This is one of the basics of organizing tips--Keep like items together. But what does that mean? How can you implement this practice in your kitchen or your bath? Here are some tips for your kitchen.
• Keep all baking items togther--pans, cookie sheets, drying racks, etc.
• Keep all baking ingredients together--flour, sugar, baking soda and powder, extracts
• Categorize the food in your pantry--breakfast items, pastas, canned vegetables, fruits, soups
• Keep paper goods together--plates, cups, napkins, tablecloths
• Keep cooking and baking untensils separate from eating utensils.
• Keep dinner plates, bowls, and dessert plates together.
• Keep glasses and mugs together.
• Keep serving pieces together.
• Keep holiday and entertaining pieces apart and away from everyday dishes.
• Keep all plastic containers together with their lids handy.
• Keep wraps (plastic, foil, etc) together with baggies.