Tips for Tuesday
This is one of the basics of organizing--Keep like items together. But what does that mean? How can you implement this practice in your home? Here are some tips for your bedroom and bathroom.
• Keep linens for each bed in their own closet or on their own shelf in a closet.
• Keep towels for each bathroom together.
• Sort toiletries according to type--hair care, oral care, first aid, etc.
• Sort items in your medicine cabinet according to type--pain relievers, oral care, vitamins, etc.
• Have a basket for each person's toiletries so they can easily find what they use.