Moving on Monday
Last week, we talked about the importance of planning ahead for your move for the least amount of stress. Sometimes moves come on suddenly, and the planning needs to be done in a short amount of time. But when you know about your move months in advance, start planning as early as possible.
We covered what you can do six months before your move date. This week, we'll look at what you can do three months before your move.
• Begin packing off-season items
• Arrange for temporary storage
• Stage your home for the sale
• Get your credit report for future financing needs
• Start weekly To-Do lists and enter tasks on calendars