As we age, it's tempting to dress to look younger. But there is a fine line between taste and class. Taste, you can buy. Class, you can not. While it's tempting to buy the latest fashion trends to look like a twenty-something, that isn't the best of taste. You can still look fashionable dressing your age. This is class.
Items like little black dresses and simple lines will always be in style. Platform shoes and padded shoulders will not. When cleaning out your closet, keep the timeless items, but get rid of these:
• Mini-skirts and short shorts
• Thigh-high boots
• Sweatpants with words on the rear end
• Low-rise pants
• Anything see-through
• Anything from your high school or college days
• Pajama pants and slippers outside your house
• Sweaters and tops with plunging necklines
Class is timeless. You will look younger by NOT dressing younger.