Moving on Monday
Many homeowners struggle with whether or not they want to have their home professionally staged. Professional stagers charge anywhere from 1% to 3% of the sale price of the home. That is a sizeable investment. Yet, when they consider the benefits, they can see that Home Staging can easily make back what is spent, and often earn the homeowner more.
Staging helps a home stand out and presents it as move-in ready playing up the positive and playing down the less than perfect.
· Leaving a house “as is” will help sell the competition.
· Staged homes sell for more money. (Stats show that they earn a 586% ROI on staging.)
· The longer a house is on the market, the lower the selling price will be.
· Staging doesn’t cost anything, because it is made up in increased value of the home.
· 79% of buyers value updated kitchens.
· 63% of buyers will pay more for move-in-ready status
· Top selling features in a home are fresh paint, adequate storage, and updated flooring.
So you decide—IS Staging worth it?