It’s springtime. The snow is finally receding, and perhaps even gone for the season. You are hopeful for those long summer days and lazy evenings. But if you are a homeowner, spring also brings responsibilities. There are many chores that need to be done around the house to keep it in tip-top shape.
We continue our April series with general home maintenance:
General home maintenance:
• Replace burnt out light bulbs.
• Launder winter clothing or take in for dry cleaning.
• Take fur coats to cleaners for summer storage.
• Clean leather boots and winter boots for storage.
• Go through hats/mittens and discard any mismatched items.
• Take wool sweaters in for cleaning. Launder washable sweaters.
• Pack away winter clothing and pull out spring/summer clothes.
• Have your carpets/floors cleaned.
Next week: Appliances